Vakuum is part of the HAM Group since 2009, specialising in the construction, repair and maintenance of structures for the storage of gas in its different states, liquid and gaseous.
These are some of the services we offer, basically specialising in cryogenics:
- Construction, repair, maintenance and inertisation of cryogenic tanks and repair of vehicles incorporating them.
- Repair and maintenance of cryogenic valves, reconstruction of cryogenic boxes.
- Revision of vacuum in all types of tanks and cryogenic tanks.
- Construction of insulated pipes with high vacuum.
- Detection of pores and micro-pores by helium spectrometer.
- Leaktightness tests for ADR revisions, both in cryogenics and in vehicles for the transport of liquids.
- ADR revisions of vehicles battery of bottles, of any type of gases (CNG, hydrogen, nitrogen, helium, etc.)
- Labelling, blasting and industrial painting.
- General vehicle maintenance.
And to offer our customers a high-quality service, we have:
- Of paint 16-meter long, with controlled temperature for drying.
- Metal blasting for stripping all kinds of metal surfaces and another stainless steel, applying micro glass sphere, for all types of surfaces made of this material.
- Certified and registered nitrogen car wash, for the inerting and testing of tanks and tankers, consisting of a gasifier and high-pressure pump, for leaktight tests up to a 300-bar pressure.
- State-of-the-art technology in vacuum systems, with next generation pumps, and also molecular turbo and diffuser pumps to obtain high vacuum, achieving readings of up to 10 to -5 millibars.
- State-of-the-art mass spectrometer for the detection of helium leakage.
- Total flexibility of schedule and service.
If what you need is a company specialising in anything related with cryogenic tankers, we can offer solutions tailored to your needs. You just have to fill out the contact form or if you prefer, you can call us on 937704760 and we will assist you personally.